~ Policy & Agreements ~
Please review the below before booking your appointment. By booking your appointment, you consent to the below policy.
Welcome to Bronze Palms. Our objective is to enhance your natural beauty. Your health and safety is our main concern.
HVLP UV Free Spray-on Tanning
- Your spray on tan color will not provide you with protection from tanning beds or the sun. A broad-spectrum sunscreen is recommended for protection against overexposure to UVA/UVB rays.
- The tanning solution contains color that may transfer to clothing, furniture or car seats. The tanning solution is water-based so washing will always remove the color, with the exception of silk fabrics. We suggest bringing a towel to cover your car seat and tanning in an old bathing suit or undergarment if you choose to wear one. Bronze Palms is not responsible for potential stains to clothing or upholstery.
- If you have sensitive skin or allergies to sunless tanning products containing DHA, or if you are unsure whether you may be allergic to DHA, we suggest consulting your physician prior to tanning. Allergic reactions such as minor skin rash are extremely rare and can usually be alleviated by a simple shower. Bronze Palms is not responsible for sensitivity caused by a spray tan.
- Rarely during the tanning process your tanning professional may have to touch your body to properly position you for application and to remove excess product. You will be advised and will consent to any contact before it occurs.
- It is important to follow written and verbal instructions provided by your tanning technician. Failure to do so may adversely affect your tanning results.
- Duration of your tan is based on many factors such as skin condition, exfoliation rate, lifestyle, etc. Bronze Palms has no control over these factors. Maintaining your sunless tan requires regular proper care. Detailed after care instructions are handed to you after the appointment is completed. Consult your tanning professional for tips, aftercare instructions and products to maximize your sunless tanning results.
- Bronze Palms is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged personal effects or items.
- Although the solutions at Bronze Palms are safe on pregnant and breastfeeding women, pregnant women should consult a physician prior to using sunless products.
- As a business in California, Bronze Palms has the legal right to refrain from providing service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Bronze Palms may cancel any appointment for any reason and the client will be informed.
REFUNDS AND CREDIT
- Clients would only be charged a cancellation fee if the client fails to enter the salon during the 10 minute grace period that begins at the start of the appointment time they chose. You are permitted to cancel or reschedule 24 hours in advance of your scheduled appointment free of charge. Clients who reschedule or cancel within the 24 hours leading up to their appointment will incur a non-refundable cancellation fee. Cancellation fees will be charged for but not limited to illness, sunburns, rescheduled plans, travel/transportation issues, etc.
- No show fees are charged when a client fails to show up to their appointment entirely during their chosen appointment time; out of respect for our staff, clients who no show are not permitted to rebook or purchase retail from our establishment for any future time period. No show fees are non-refundable.
- Bronze Palms does not accept returns or exchanges for any service or product for any reason.
- You agree to pay all fees and applicable taxes incurred by you or anyone using an account registered to you. Bronze Palms may revise the pricing for any goods and services it provides through the website or otherwise at any time. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT BRONZE PALMS IS NOT REQUIRED TO PROVIDE A REFUND FOR ANY REASON, AND THAT YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE MONEY OR OTHER COMPENSATION FOR UNUSED RESERVATIONS WHEN AN ACCOUNT IS CLOSED, WHETHER SUCH CLOSURE WAS VOLUNTARY OR INVOLUNTARY.
- Memberships are non-transferable to other persons and unused sessions do not roll over into other months.
- Unused months are not eligible for refunds.
- Pricing changes are communicated at least 14 days in advance of change.
- Memberships have an optional 3 month freeze.
- All memberships must be paid by the same day every month.
- All memberships must be linked to a credit card.
- All memberships are charged on a reoccurring payment date.
- Cancellations of a membership must occur 14 days in advance of your next billing cycle via email to BronzePalms@gmail.com.
- Clients will have the opportunity to utilize the membership until your membership expires for that month.
RED LIGHT THERAPY
- Our products (include but not limited to, the red light therapy bed) are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent disease.
- Bronze Palms makes no claims, representations or warranties regarding the ability of this product to cure any physical or mental conditions. Our statements are paraphrased from testimonials.
- A qualified health professional should be consulted with regard to any condition requiring medical attention.
- Each individuals success depends on age, weight, general health, level of fitness, level of activity, and compliance to recommended treatment times and intervals.
- Minors must have permission to book with their guardian's consent.
- Minors are not permitted to tan fully nude.
- It is recommended that minors bring their own apparel that makes them feel most comfortable in front of our technicians.
- Disposable thongs are provided to all clients (including minors) as an alternative to their own apparel.
- By moving forward with booking, minors consent to the entirety of our policy.
- If it not required for any female client to wear clothing or apparel during their session.
- Bronze Palms provides disposable thongs to wear as a courtesy. They are neither required or charged for utilizing this apparel.
- Spray tan solution will rinse out of most fabrics. Spray tan transfer may occur. Bronze Palms is not liable for any damage done to apparel, clothing or personal items (such as but not limited to purses, shoes, underwear, phones, jewelry).
BEFORE YOUR SUNLESS TAN, please review the preparation instructions provided to you via text, email and immediately after booking.
If client shows up to their appointment intoxicated, disruptive, unpleasant, and/or unruly, Bronze Palms has the authority to discontinue the appointment. If the appointment is continued, Bronze Palms is not liable for the repercussions.
If you have any questions on the policies listed above, please refrain from booking and obtain clarity by calling the salon or submitting your questions in the contact form below. By booking, you agree to have read and understand the above statements and hold Bronze Palms harmless with regard to any and all claims.
By booking with Bronze Palms, you consent to receiving marketing communication and customer service follow ups via email, text message and social media. You are welcome to opt-out at any time.